ABOUT



Hi, my name is Samanta, but many people on web know me as Follettosem.

 This funny nickname comes from my passion for woodland folks in general, tiny fairies and cute elves and all those small creatures that populate the tickest and most mysterious ravines of the forests. And because my eight isn't that different from their, I was affectionately given this term of endearment which I felt mine since the first moment. I love going around the woods, and silently observing everything that surrounds me, listening to the uncontaminated nature that can give beauty and wonder every time!And it is from nature that I draw inspiration to give life to these little creatures. If it is autumn is even better :)

From a small piece of clay, a form of love can born so great that it can give joy and serenity to those who, like me, love this cozy, tender tiny and magic world.

Comments

REQUEST FOR ADOPTION - please fill the informations I listed in the ''HOW TO ADOPT'' page

Name

Email *

Message *