HOW TO ADOPT


 

πŸ‚Thank you for been here and supporting my art workπŸ‚

I create each of my sculptures with so much love, attention for details, and so much care of color palettes. Each creature is One Of A Kind piece, not reproducible, which means that you would get a unique piece on your own, that no one else will get. It will arrive to you inside a nice handmade packaging with a handmade certificate, which will attest to its originality and a gift handmade by me just for you <3

Since I have no a online shop or an e-commerce site, I thought to simplify the adoptions using this way, for all those who don't want to waste their time asking for all the informations before adopting. 

So, if you are interested in the creation that you find in the available section, you have to write in the e-mail box below, some informations to allow me to organize the shipping. 
 
So, please write your name and surname, your paypal address, shipping address with the country, and your phone number for the courier. I'll send you a paypal request with the given amount and then I'll contact you via email to conclude the shipping.

The price of all creations are written in the related page, under the photos. In case of MULTIPLE REQUESTS for the same creation, I will answer to the first email get. In case the adoption won't be concluded, I'll reply to the second email get and so on.

πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚πŸ§‘πŸ‚

SHIPPING COSTS

 I ship with different couriers depending on the destination.

Italy: 8€

   Europe:  20€

       UK: 25€

USA: 30€


I carefully package each of my creations, and once shipped I'm not responsible for damage or loss by third parties.


Comments

REQUEST FOR ADOPTION - please fill the informations I listed in the ''HOW TO ADOPT'' page

Name

Email *

Message *